welcome to my world

Monday, June 16, 2008

More movies over the weekend

I saw 3 movies over the weekend..
  1. Cat On a Hot Tin Roof - This one was so beautiful, specially for people who are facing some trouble with their married life. And the relationship which is shown between the father and the son, is depicted so aptly. Loved the movie. :)
  2. Bridges of Madison County - Another Clinteast movie. There are very few movies, about which I think after, 2 or 3 days after I watch the movie. But both these movies have had my mind ever since I've seen them. This one was so subtle, yet spoke soo much. Really recommend both these movies...
  3. Sarkar Raj - I havent seen Sarkar, so cannot comment which one of the 2 is better. I liked the movie. I liked Aishwarya's diamond solitaires, were oh so wooow!!I am getting those next month!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 10:16 PM , Blogger Apoorv Gawde said...

In other news.. Watch Ironman and the latest Indiana Jones :) lovely t hey are

 
At October 21, 2008 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home