welcome to my world

Monday, June 09, 2008

Missing Bangalore

Yeah people...you all guessed it right...
4 years in Bangalore...tasted its traffic..its pollution, its rains, its autowalas, its pubs, its idli sambhar, changing homes, college, meeting friends over weekends, hating mondays, FORUM, the concerts, PARAMOUNT, AIWAS, buffet breakfast and lunches....
And now...I have this city which offers me nothing but malls...and some more malls...with no public transportation, no friends to kill the weekend with, no need to change homes, no evenings to look forward to, so that I can "hit" the gym, no hurrys of reaching home "as it might rain", no place to go for idli vadas...I feel like a lost soul in this city...
Or is it part of the "marriage package"? Whatever is the cause, the effect is taking a toll over me..At times, I wonder, whatever happened to that girl called Neha, who swore, will never accept for an arranged marriage, will never leave Bangalore, will live life o her own terms? Who loved life...who lived life...now its just the mechanic me...who looks forward to going to office...at least she feels wanted there, have people to talk to, has a place where she can have her own way...
Or is it that zone where she loves to hide herself?

I am still in love with Banaglore. Though I know I can never return there.

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 11:38 PM , Blogger Apoorv Gawde said...

kya "will never return there" and all?

:) Nostalgic mood eh? Listen to some music! nothin like a good dose of music to drive away the blues

My pick:
~ Guncha - Mohit Chauhan
~ Sabse Peeche Hum khade- Silk route (Mohit chauhan)

 
At June 18, 2008 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

funde!!!!
at the end of the day.. all get screwed for life ;)
such is life..
chotu...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home