welcome to my world

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The D Day

Ladies and Gentlemen..All of you are invited to wish me for ma marriage, which is on 28th Dec, 2007.

It's been really long, since I posted. Even changed ma URL. Most of you must be wondering, as to whateva happened to me! I am very much alive and kicking...Just enjoying these few days I have with myself.

And O yes, it was my birthday on this Sunday, ie, 21st October.

Updates:

  1. I have got an iPod - 80 GB. IPod classic. And it's too sexy!! Check out the pic :) I still have lots to figure out in it though :(
  2. My gym is taking places :) I have a personal trainer too now.
  3. Office...aaahh...nothing much to talk about
  4. Parties-going strong
  5. Friends-getting fewer by the day...everybody has become too busy in their own world, which is the corporate world most of the times..
  6. Movies-As good as ever-the last one I saw was The Insider. One hellava movie
I ma planning to post more often. Planning to blog more often. Hoping that you guys neva run out of ideas to blog. This is one of the few things which will connect me to my future :)

Cheers Guys :)

7 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 10:24 AM , Blogger Apoorv Gawde said...

Happy Budday Belated!

Back in a couple of days to India, will catch up with u then :D

 
At November 03, 2007 3:13 AM , Blogger Sudeep said...

nice pic of the i-pod :P

i dont know how many boys are gonna cry when u leave :D but wish u a very happy married life :)

 
At December 24, 2007 4:32 AM , Blogger ANKIT said...

just on time...!


have a great marriage.....and new year ahead...!!

 
At December 31, 2007 11:36 PM , Blogger deepsat said...

Congrats!! This is great news!! Wish you a very Happy & Delightful New Year!!

Hav Fun!!

;-))

 
At January 12, 2008 6:59 AM , Blogger Ekta said...

Hey Neha,
Heartiest congrats to u!!!...
wishing u and hubby a grt married life ahead!

 
At February 10, 2008 7:12 PM , Blogger Keshi said...

hey Neha Congratts n WB!

:)

Keshi.

 
At February 14, 2008 4:15 PM , Blogger Nabeel said...

hope you are enjoying the married life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home