welcome to my world

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

House Hunt!!!!!

Ma roomate is moving out and I am in a big fix. Ma contract is coming to an end and that female is telling me that she is moving out only yesterday. Now I have about 4 days to decide with whom I am moving, where I am moving and actually move out.
No No No... the tale has not ended as yet..
I have to finish off the project I am working on by tomorrow. So that means I m home only by 8 in the night, and i leave at 8 in the morning, so where is the time for me to do some house hunting???
I really have no clues as to what I will be doing and when I will be moving on...think will sneak out of the office a couple of hours early today. Ma boss not here. Then the saying goes on.. when the cat is away the mouse will play.

p.s. In this story, the cat is a real sexy one, and the mouse is sexier one!!

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2005 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat - Sexy? (wait till Rajesh hears it...)
Mouse - Sexier? (is that a compliment you heard, or is it an opinion?, either ways, its ok...maybe right....lets check with a few :) )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home