welcome to my world

Monday, May 09, 2005

41 Random Facts

1. I have a mark on my chest...
2. I want to be a famous singer...
3. I wish I had taken more dance lessons when I was young.
4. I am in love.
5. I'm deathly afraid of reptiles.
6. I like to write poetry. I wish I could write music.
7. I want to go to heaven.
8. I wish I were a better daughter.
9. My primary relationship fault is a tendency to nag.
10.My secondary relationship fault is jealousy.
11.I have Googled pretty much everyone I know or am interested in, and some uninteresting strangers, too.
12. I long for meaning.
13. My mind shies away from the very meaningless nature of existence.
14. My mind shies away from the alternative to a meaningless existence.
15. I hate going to confession, because there are so many things that I can never say.
16. I like to talk to new people. They have no preconceived notions of who I am.
17. I am intensely jealous when it comes to my boyfriend.
18. I cry at everything, including sad commercials...especially the Kodak ones.
19. I love children, or rather, the idea of children.
20. My best friends like to tell me about their sex lives. I miss that.
21. I have a secret that only a handful of people know.
22. I don't believe in abortion.
23. I can't imagine kissing another girl. Ew. Except maybe my sister.
24. I only started loving my college this year, which is sad, because I only have 1 year left now.
25. I frequently get what I want. And when I don't, I persuade myself that I never really wanted it in the first place.
26. There is only one friend from my childhood that I still love. She is an angel in disguise, and has been with me since we met each other in school. I heart you,Himani.
27. I have a habit of thinking I am better than everyone else. Sad thing is, I still think it's true sometimes.
28. I have been through hell, but I lived.
29. My mother considers me the "strong" child.
30. I am undeniably a mama's girl.
31. I firmly believe in not having sex until you're married.
32. I've had 2 marriage proposals. One real, one fake.
33. I firmly believe in love.
34. I firmly believe in religion.
35. I love Chinese food, Mexican food, Mughlai food, South Indian food, Continental food, in short... I love food. (as long as it is veg.)
36. I like to watch people. I'm very critical.
37. I love movies. I like to watch them with plenty of food available.
38. People intrigue and repulse me at the same time.
39. I wish I could save the world from the destruction we are speeding toward. I hope I'm not here when it happens.
40. I wonder why.
41. I don't have any favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home